$3 Admission; (Tickets good for both days)
Seniors 65-plus - $2
Children under 14 - Free
- Acres of Free public and exhibitor parking, with a large handicapped parking area.
- Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- Indoor buildings, roofed covered open-air buildings, and large outdoor Dealer booths. Our events are held rain or shine.
- Real Bathrooms (No Porto-potties here).
- Pets on leashes are allowed
- A Dozen concessions providing a variety of good foods at reasonable prices.
"Early Buyer" pass. This pass allows a serious buyer access to the grounds before any general public admission times. With the "Early Buyer pass" you can join Friday's dealer setup activity 7AM 'til 4PM. The pass is available Friday (starting at 6:00 AM) at our gate for only $10 per person. This pass exempts you from any public admission fee throughout the remaining show weekend.
Welcome to the website for the Antique Fair and Flea Market at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Here you can find out about upcoming shows, get dealer space information, get driving directions, and view pictures of past events.
We sponsor only two special events during the year. The 1st weekends of May and August. These shows are held just outside Greenwich (in upstate NY). We're about 13 miles east of Saratoga Springs, only a mile east of the scenic Hudson River. Historic sites are throughout the area, just one, the Saratoga Battlefield ("The Turning Point of The American Revolution" 1777) is only 4 miles away. See the Directions page for details.
Our events host an average of over 200 vendors from around the USA and Canada. Dealers bring their treasured antiques, collectibles, and crafts. Our May shows occur the weekend before the big Brimfield shows. Many items will appear for sale here for the first time at any show. Our August shows occur during the height of the Saratoga Springs Racing season, attracting many potential buyers and sellers.
Events are held Rain or Shine.